Monday, November 8, 2010

5. Apologies!!

Sorry I have been so bad about updating....I have not been able to get to the internet with all of the rain from the hurricane and now that I am here to update, I can not upload any pics and I have a ton of people hanging over my shoulders watching and reading (although they can not understand what I am typing) what I am writing.  So I am going to have to take a raincheck for now because I am too rushed to write about everything that is goin on in my neck of the woods.

All is well here though.  I am enjoying my site, playing a lot of dominoes and keeping my eye out for a donkey that I may be able to purchase....my whole town is making fun of me but we will see who is laughing when I am riding down the street on my donkey waving!  No rides for anyone if they keep making fun of me!

I will write a post soon once I have reliable internet and I am hoping it is some time before Thanksgiving but I have a feeling it may not be.  It will be a good one though and I will put in some pics for everyone to see!!!

Peace!! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Libby, We are so happy you are in higher country and you and the townspeople did not feel the full wrath of the hurricane. I hope people on the coast are okay. I can't wait to see a picture of you on board your donkey giving the Miss America wave. It must be frustrating and hard to get used to not being able to use the Internet consistently. We depend on it so much. In a way, though, it might be kind of freeing. We are thinking of you, my dear.
    Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to hear your alive!! love you!! expect a package coming your way. xo

    ReplyDelete